ITIL® V3 Intermediate Lifecycle Qualification in Service Operation
This comprehensive four-day course will provide you with critical knowledge and practical guidance on the service delivery and support phase within ITIL® V3's service lifecycle model, viewed as the "factory" of IT.
Service Operation staff should have in place processes and support tools that provide an end-to-end view of Service Operation and delivery, rather than separate components such as hardware, software applications and networks. This overall view facilitates the detection of any threats or failures to service quality, and must be extended to encompass external aspects of service provision, including, where necessary, shared or interfacing processes and tools.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for CIOs, CTOs, managers, supervisory staff, team leaders, designers, architects, planners, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers, and any IT professional involved in day-to-day IT operations.
By the end of the course, students will have learnt:
- Review of Service Operation processes, and their associated roles, responsibilities, challenges, risks and critical success factors, including:
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Event Management
- Access Management
- Review of core Service Operation activities, including:
- Monitoring and Control
- Mainframe Management
- Server Management and Support
- Network Management
- Database Management
- Desktop Support
- Internet/Web Management
- Facilities and Datacentre Management
- Interaction of Service Operation processes with other Service Lifecycle processes
- Mapping of Service Operation functions to roles, responsibilities and activities
- Technology considerations for Service Operation
This 4 day training course includes a 90-minute exam, scheduled on the last day of the course, consisting of eight (8) multiple choice, scenario-based, gradient scored questions. You must achieve a passing mark of 70% to receive your certificate. Sample exams will be held during the course of the week to ensure candidates are well prepared.
Thank you for your interest in training with Power Cloud Solutions. Please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.