Implementing Cisco Data Centre Networking Infrastructure Part 2 (DCNI-2)
Cisco Data Center Networking Infrastructure-2 (DCNI-2) v3.0 is a 5-day hands-on training course that teaches you how to implement an enterprise data center architecture with the next-generation Cisco Nexus product family. DCNI-2 v3.0 includes an overview of Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE).
This course provides a technical overview of the Nexus platform architecture, deployment, and operations, including Virtual Device Contexts, Layer 2, QoS, and security. You will explore the features of NX-OS and the Nexus platform by performing hands-on labs using a solution level topology.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the key features of the Nexus 7010 chassis.
- Describe Supervisor Engine and Line Card Module features.
- Describe the key features of the Nexus 7010 power supplies and fan-cooling system.
- Describe the Connectivity Management Processor.
- Describe the basic architecture of NX-OS.
- Explain NX-OS Process Recovery.
- Explain NX-OS Supervisor Redundancy.
- Explain how the Nexus 5000 functions within SAN and LAN environments.
- Describe the Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) protocol.
Who Should Attend
- Channel Partner/Reseller
Module 1: Using the Cisco Nexus 7000 in Data Center Networks
- Lesson 1: Understanding the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Lesson 2: Overview of the Cisco Nexus 7000
- Lesson 3: Introducing the Virtual Device Contexts in the Cisco Nexus 7000
- Lesson 4: Managing the Cisco Nexus 7000
- Lesson 5: Cisco Nexus 7000 and NX-OS Layer 2 Protocols and Features
- Lesson 6: Cisco Nexus 7000 and NX-OS Layer 3 Protocols and Features
- Lesson 7: Cisco Nexus 7000 and Cisco NX-OS Quality of Service
- Lesson 8: Cisco Nexus 7000 and Cisco NX-OS Security
- Lesson 9: Troubleshooting
Module 2: Using the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000 in Data Center Networks
- Lesson 1: Overview of the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 2000
- Lesson 2: Understanding Fibre Channel
- Lesson 3: Implementing an FCoE Network Using Cisco Nexus 5000 Switches
Thank you for your interest in training with Power Cloud Solutions. Please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
The following Cisco courses (or equivalent knowledge) are recommended so the student can benefit fully from this course:
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2 (ICND2)
- Building Cisco Multilayer Switched Networks (BCMSN)