This two-day course gives network operations professionals a functional understanding of the BIG-IP LTM v9 system as it is commonly used. In addition to initial configuration and licensing, this course covers how to operate the BIG-IP at both the CLI and GUI levels, perform a basic configuration of a BIG-IP and troubleshoot problems that may occur.
This hands-on course includes lectures, labs, and facilitated discussions.
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Perform an initial configuration using the Setup Utility and build a base-level configuration of the BIG-IP LTM system using the Graphical User Interface (browser-based).
- Monitor and troubleshoot common tasks concerning traffic processed through the BIG-IP LTM system.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for network operations staff responsible for operating, monitoring and troubleshooting the BIG-IP LTM system.
- Installation and Licensing
- Critical Concepts and Basic Configuration
- BIG-IP Architecture and Lights Out Management
- BIG-IP Administration and Monitoring
- F5 Support and Hotfixes
- Basic Troubleshooting and Tools
Thank you for your interest in training with Power Cloud Solutions. Please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Before attending this course, students should understand:
- Common network terminology
- TCP/IP addressing and routing
- Internetworking concepts
- Common elements of WAN and LAN environments
- Data Center Server redundancy concepts
Participants should be proficient with:
- Basic PC operation and application skills, including operating a CD drive, keyboard, mouse and Windows OS
- Basic Web Browser operation (Internet Explorer is used in class)