It’s not uncommon to hear people claim that they aren’t creative. The reality is that most of us simply don’t recognize the ways that we’re being creative on a daily basis. Whether it’s stretching a tight budget at work or deciding who to invite to a project launch, there is a great deal of creativity involved in achieving success in business.
Boosting creativity and innovation takes practice, and honing creative skills is a process.
Key Skills Gained
This two-day training course will teach participants how to:
- Recognise their own creativity
- Develop their own creative environment
- Explain the importance of creativity and innovation in business
- Apply problem-solving steps and tools
- Use individual and group techniques to help generate creative ideas
- Implement creative ideas
This program is designed for individuals in an organisation who wish to practice more creative and innovative techniques and practices..
All Professional Development trainers at Power Cloud will impart a wealth of knowledge and energy to ensure this is one of the most rewarding training experience you have ever encountered.