The Power to deliver Exceptional Customer Service when dealing with Difficult Customers and Managing Complaints
Service is about the person; not just a solution to a problem
Dealing with difficult customers and handling complaints can be stressful and draining. In this course we will look at techniques to stay calm under pressure and how to satisfy even the angriest customer.
Key Topics & Skills Gained
You will leave this course with new skills including learning how to:
- Use tone to set the first impression and to immediately reduce customer angst
- Understand the difficult situations you will face with your customers
- Understand how customers’ responses to stress effect their communication & understanding
- Stay calm and not allow others to deteriorate or inflame our mood
- Calm a customer without saying "Calm Down!"
- Analyse complaints to ensure we understand what they are truly about
- Manage complaints to ensure customers are satisfied with the outcome (even if they don’t get what they want)
- Know which language to use and avoid
- Stop a conversation repeating itself and going round in circles
- Manage unrealistic expectations so that we can still deliver great service
- Use assertiveness appropriately
- Identify and prepare for the difficult conversations we might face in our role
- Stay motivated no matter how many difficult customers we face
This course is designed for anyone who requires the skills to deliver exceptional customer service when dealing with Angry and Difficult Customers.
Your course materials have been developed by Guy Newman and are designed to boost learning retention, helping to get the most out of every classroom experience. Guy has over 20 years experience as a Trainer, Facilitator, Olympian, Key Note Speaker, Performer and successful Businessman.
All Professional Development trainers at Power Cloud will impart a wealth of knowledge and energy to ensure this is one of the most rewarding training experience you have ever encountered.
Thank you for your interest in training with Power Cloud Solutions. Please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
The course objectives were very much in line with what we were trying to achieve in our business. The entire day was not only a valuable learning exercise, but was also an enjoyable, interactive experience.
The training from Power Cloud was very engaging and motivating with feedback from all participants being positive. Based on this experience I'd recommend Power Cloud Solutions to other organisations looking for quality training solutions.
Electrolux Home Products