Skills for Speaking and Presenting to Influence Your Stakeholders
Your success depends in large part on your ability to speak, present, and influence as many people as possible - externally and internally.
The "Speaking and Presenting to Influence Your Stakeholders" program is designed primarily for IT Professionals who want to become even more influential. It incorporates practical tools and strategies so you tailor the structure, content and delivery of your presentations in the most persuasive manner for any audience, environment, and presentation objective.
Using a combination of proven methodologies, this customised program helps you achieve exceptional presentation performance while maximising individual presenter strengths and personality.
This course is designed primarily for IT Professionals but is also suitable for anyone that wants to become even more influential through speaking and presenting.
Key Topics & Skills Gained
You will leave this course with new skills including learning how to:
- Be confidently prepared as you shave hours off your preparation time to produce the most effective speeches and presentations.
- Remember your presentation without using notes.
- Grab the attention of your audience with powerful introductions that get the audience engaged, thinking, and interested.
- Never be fazed by difficult questions.
- Powerfully conclude your presentation for maximum persuasion
- Exude presence and authority.
- Power your leadership presence by quickly establishing credibility, trust and authority.
- Use your body language as a powerful and interactive tool.
- Control the space and environment to facilitate the audience’s journey.
- Demonstrate control and confidence.
- Master your emotional state to power your presentation.
- Overcome nervousness, anxiety, and any distracting mannerisms.
- Take the stage with confidence.
- Effectively deliver high-stakes presentations to management teams/boards.
- Launch new products and services.
- Present credentials to prospects.
- Present recommendations to internal and external committees.
- Motivate sales forces and your team.
- Present changes to employees.
- Inspire and compel audiences.
Thank you for your interest in training with Power Cloud Solutions. Please fill in the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.